Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Earth Is Moving!

Rain, rain, rain for the last few days. We haven't been doing much because of this. John went back to work Monday. Mom kept the kiddies for me while I treated myself to some much needed me time. I got my hair cut and highlighted, and what a treat it was! Besides being the captive of an over-sharing hair dresser, it was two hours of new mommy bliss!
My new do!

Today was a big day for these four Marshalls. This morning we signed paperwork to list our house here on Exton Lane. As of November 1st it will be for sale, lease or rent. This means we have one long to-do list. I could share, but it would just stress me out! So instead I'll let you know as we get them done :)

This afternoon the family headed to New Kent. We were thrilled to see that the earth was moving! They started work on our driveway today. We walked the property and checked out the location for the house and detached garage. John saved us from stepping on a yellow jacket nest - yikes - while Wyatt took a header right into the mud not two minutes after we got out of the car. Finally, armed with a yellow string, we tagged trees we wanted saved from the lot clearing. I'm excited about a few beautiful beechnut and dogwoods we found, one of them has to be 100 years old. Wyatt and Ava had fun while we talked business. The Lil' Man stomped around in the leaved and played with sticks as Ava slept the whole time away cuddled up in Mommy's jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment