Friday, October 12, 2012

I'm Out Numbered

John went back to work this week. For the last two days I've had both kids by myself from 5pm on. The first day went really well, when Wyatt was awake Ava was a sleep and vice versa. We made it through dinner and baths for both without any tears or trouble. Then there was tonight... should have known it was too easy yesterday. Ava was awake a lot tonight, problem being when she was awake she was screaming. Wyatt kept saying "Ava MAD.. Ava fussy", at least we can laugh about it. Got to keep the humor. Here she is earlier in the day when she was a happy little peanut.

Wyatt's new trick of the day: Using his head to make the alphabet magnet play, he bumps his head on the button. I guess using his finger was taking too long, my little man is so resourceful!

As for the house. Today we finally bought a new back door! It's needed to be replaced for almost 2 years now. Getting it purchased was a major step in the right direction. Dad said he'll help us install it before the end of the month - I'll have my chainsaw ready :)

No comments:

Post a Comment