Friday, October 5, 2012

Out to the Rivah!

Spent yesterday afternoon over at the "Rivah" - The cottage over in Urbanna (yet to be named) is coming along beautifully! Can't believe how much work Mom and Dad have done already, it's such a perfect retreat. This was Ava's first trip over, first of many I'm sure.

John put the chain saw to use and cleared a ton of brush outside. I think he was just happy doing work that didn't involve diaper changing or toddler wrangling. Mom was letting her creative juices flow by painting some old furniture. And me... well between feeding one kid or the other - I put some picture frames together. That sounds so lame, but hey I'm a mom of 2 kids under two, what can I say!

Today has been interesting so far. Wyatt was suppose to go to the babysitters for the day so John and I could catch up on sleep and have some one-on-one time with Ava. On the way to Becky's Wyatt puked all over John's back seat (lovely). Hope the little man gets to feeling better! It's now after 1pm and both babies are sleeping, John went to the store and I have a quite house. Let's hope round two goes a little better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment