Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Creative Mom

I'm so proud of my creative Mom! She managed to pull a whole booth worth of crafts, floral arrangements and art together for the Fall Festival at Church. Awesome job Mom! Next year I hope to make a few contributions too, you've inspired me :)

Stopped by the new lot on the way home from Williamsburg to check out the progress. The lot has been cleared and it's lookin' good! Happy to see they left so many trees. John and I both wanted it wooded and natural as possible, I think they have done it! Let's hope when the house goes up we don't have to take any more out. There is so much natural beauty there and I don't want to ruin it, I want to live within it.
Standing in the middle of the lot.
John's at the edge of the driveway. In a few months there will be a house in that clearing!


No comments:

Post a Comment