Sunday, February 16, 2014

Lovely Little Moments

Here are just a few little things I don't want to forget:

Wyatt is doing good at preschool. He had a rocky week, so bad that the teacher asked it everything was alright at home (ugh!). Well after a few days we got him back on track. His first official punishment was no train DVD in the car on the way home from school (almost an hour drive). He balled the whole way home, pleading his case and saying he was sorry. It was awful, longest ride of my life! But it worked, for now. Since then he hasn't been bad at school once! Every day when I pick him up Wyatt runs up and tells me "Mommy, I've been so good today!" Then quickly follows up with "I can watch a movie, right?"

Wyatt is very into gender identification right now for some reason. He'll go though everyone in the family and say what each of us are. "Mommy's a girl, Ava's a girl, I'm a boy, Papa's a boy…" then he'll get a crooked little smile "…and Daddy's a girl!" he'll laugh and run from John. Goofy kid!

Wyatt has a tough time with "S"… The white stuff falling from the sky is "no", he gives me a hug and a "kiws" - It's so darn cute.

Choo-choo!


Ava is starting to talk up a storm. My favorite is "Mommy, R U?", she always finds me. I may never get to pee alone again.

She is so funny with "cuppy". She is drinking from a sippy cup now, but Wyatt's is always better. She'll throw her's to the side and grab his the second he puts his down!

Ava loves books. She'll throw one in your lap and say "read, read". She's very patient and will sit and listed to the whole thing as long as she gets to turn the pages.
My co-worker one snow day.
Silly girl chillin' at Ms. Becky's.
Nap Time


No comments:

Post a Comment