Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Kiddos Rooms are DONE!

It is amazing what I can accomplish when I'm home alone. These days that is a VERY rare event, but last Saturday John was at work and the Kiddos with the GPs at the Cottage. Silence can be bliss!

I finally got the kids rooms cleaned up enough to take a few photos. I want to show you all out-of-towners what we finally ended up doing with their rooms at the new house. We have put the "finish stamp" on these two... they are the only rooms I can say that about, but then again I've got time to get the others pulled together!

Ava's Room - The wall color is tiffany box blue with black and white furniture and accents of hot pink. It's a glam little space for her to grow up in.

Wyatt's Room - It just makes me happy to be in there. The colors are fun and playful just like he is! The orange pull out couch is getting lots of use when family comes to town and the toy bins are already filled to the brim.


No comments:

Post a Comment