Monday, November 5, 2012

Back to Work

Today was my first day back to work... sniffle, sniffle. It went as well as can be expected, there were some nice parts (like the baby gift from Kyle and greetings from co-workers) and some bad (700 unanswered emails to tack care of). 6 weeks have gone so fast. Hard to believe this day is already here. I treasure every moment I had with the family and hope I don't loose balance now that I'm headed back to the office.

Mom kept both the kids and it seems to have gone well. Ava isn't a fan of the low flow bottle tops and had a hard time adjusting to not having the "real thing" - she's up to about 3oz a feeding now which is good! Wyatt has been wide open the last few days. Today he uttered his first bad words, "DAMN IT!". It came out of no where! As funny as it was to hear his little munchkin voice say this, he got quickly corrected. Yesterday Wyatt came over to me, pulled his shirt up to his chin and said "Mommy I feed Ava". Ummmm... how do I explain this one to him!


Wyatt told he he needs glasses to drive and put mine on!
So sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment