Saturday, September 15, 2012

Jump!

MARSHALL LAW #1 - LOVE ONE ANOTHER

This may be the craziest year in our lives... we are embarking on two of the biggest life changes with in the next 6 months - having a baby and building a house. Are we insane? I think the answer has to be YES! At the same time I can't think of a more exciting way to embrace our growing family.

I am starting this blog to act as my digital memory. With everything going on with the Marshall's I don't want to forget anything. So here we go... I am plugging my nose and jumping in!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging club ... I know how much fun it can be, so I'll be sure to comment ... congratulations on everything new in your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz! Already I find that the days are running together, so this really has been nice to keep up with this week.

    ReplyDelete