Monday, June 23, 2014

The B-B-Beach

My new favorite picture. These small moments I simply love.
Sand between my toes and sun on my nose :) We were all happy for a short vacation to the B-B-Beach, aka Avon, NC. On the first day we took the kids over to play at in the Sound. It was PERFECT for our little explorers. They could run, splash and play all they wanted and we just sat back and enjoyed the view. 


It is always such a special treat to see all of our "Family By Choice". The kids have all grown up so much this past year. It was a trip to see them all together toddling around. Look forward to Melissa & Jakes new little one joining the mix next year. Now that I'm looking back on the 4 days, I did a terrible job taking pictures! I sure hope Liz and Don got some good shots to remember this year by. The only complaint I have is that there just aren't enough hours in the day to really catch up. With the little ones at the ages they are it is hard to carry on much of a conversation between the "Mommy!" requests and "get back here" moments… so to this point - to all that I love you all and am so grateful that we got to see each of you this year. Thank you Mom and Dad for the cottage and thank you to the whole Ackert crew for the hospitality :) Until next year!

(side bar moment to follow this post: Ava and the Door Knob)

No comments:

Post a Comment